Wednesday, February 4, 2009

back in business

pheeewww... finally had the chance to update. yeah right mcm la org baca sgt update haku. xpe lah, skrg sudah agak free, xde la smpai nk p makan berak pun postpone, maka buat tag dulu! yeay!

tag ni as always from my usual tagger cik farah hehehe.. ok lets see:

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.
I am

having a nice stretch and break :D

I really want to go to

a lil bit of sun and sea won't hurt! can't wait for april!

My favourite place

a nice cozy lovenest, although the major stuff for it baru nk sampai next week, hope it'd be great!

My favourite thing is


a perfect company to laze around , apart from hubbsy of course

My favourite drink is

i love love love hot chocolate with whipped cream.. well i hoped i can have that much whipped cream, but alas, my hips didnt permit that.. hwaaaa!!

i also love, what else but ice blended chocolate!

My favourite food is

i love pastas and cute adorable cupcakes!

My favourite colour is definitely


Any shades of these would be super!

I live in


well, as of tonight anyway... :D

I was born in


I attended


and


skolah rendah je x sama dgn pengetag hehehe

My favourite story is

This is my hobby
fyi i googled cuddling ok.. guess using cat images r more apt kuikuikui

And I definitely wish for


a library in the house would be nice :D


nak tag hmmm... yattya, yayie, farina, aliah, put, and cik yah, others want to do oso cannn...

later!

No comments: