Thursday, May 15, 2008

long due post

planned to post this sooner tp byk keje la... so blk umah melepek je... terus tido... so, what i did for my mothers on their mothers day? xde pape pun... my MIL in terengganu, my mom in Saudi (yes, she's stil work there as a nurse) n i'm in kl, so no get together thingy done... i managed to send my moms a mother's day mms n talk to them.. it's been a while.. i was brought up in a family where celebrating is not that practised so its not very habitual for me... but thats not an excuse no?

one funny thing, i actually tried to send my MIL a mother's day card from both me n my cik abg... i asked him his hometown address, then he sms it to me... fine la, then i posted it... after a few days i wondered if my MIL has gotten the card, sbb she dint call, which she usually did if anything.. so i asked my abg again, 'betul ke abg bagi address tuh, mcm len mcm je no dia....' true enuf, when he checked back his i.c(!!!) rupanya dia bagi address salah no.... how on earth did that happen???!! felt like laughing n strangling him at the same time... but what to do? stil my abg no..? i still love u although u forget ur home address (that must mean u think about me so much u forget evrything else! ;) )

ouh... i also went to scholl warehouse sale i told u in the last post with my sis.. rolled up my sleeves n fish out some pairs that caught my eyes from the heaps of sandals .. although had to push around a bit (no choice, other ppl were pushing me too! but not so much la bcoz ramai makcik2 n kakak2.. hehehe) watching others, i couldnt imagine how on sweet earth those ah so(s) carry sooooo many pairs with them while fishing around for more! like, between me n my sis, carrying 4-6 pairs at a time was hard enuf.. hmmm... maybe should come for things like this more to learn the art... hahahaha.. bought some for us n a pair for my mom... hopefully it fits..

No comments: