Friday, July 3, 2009

GTR baby!

was heading home yesterday when we saw this baby on the road, growling as the driver speeded past us.
pic sourced from here

a nissan GTR 2009 in matte black!!!

serius sangaaatttt laaaawwwaaa *drool drool* both of us were ogling the car n we were like OMG OMG OMG lawanyaaaa!!! the black is unlike any other, macam chalkboard yg mahal.

ok chalkboard sgt downgrading ok. but thats how it looked like but stil its awesome.

.............

me: kalo ada keta ni, ada jugak our kids conteng dengan kapur, kan? like,

I LOVE DADDY

hariz: I LOVE PAPITO

me: GEGIRL SAYANG DADDY JUGAK

GIRL WAS HERE,

hariz: siap lukis tangan tunjuk sign peace!

me: agak2 marah tak?

hariz: nak marah buat apa...

me: (sambung ayat) kalo cheeky tu ikut daddy dia laaa..

..........................................

i'd imagine this can happen if our kids (nanti) can get their hands on the car, panjat atas keta, tonggang tonggek atas hood tu sambil mulut muncung2 terkial2 tulis:

No comments: