Monday, November 16, 2009

V.A.I.N.

at some point, some of us (i.e. me!!) will become (overly) conscious of our appearance and smell and darkspots and acne and freckles and laughlines and.. u get what i mean. being in my age now i'm conscious of my wrinkling skin more than ever (baru sibuk nak tonyoh lotion kat kaki)!!!. dgr fly.fm pagi tadi pasal being a vainpot reminded me of my post dulu-dulu.

i was hopping round the net when i came across allure.com's Get Youthful Skin: 12 Easy Anti-aging Tricks (omg aku rasa tua gila bila baca ni). some yg betul2 terkena batang hidung sendiri:

Tip no9: CLEAN UP YOUR ACTION

Remember the little things. They can lead to big trouble—like premature aging.

• Stop squinting (sunglasses help). And if you wear eyeglasses or contact lenses, make sure your prescription is up to date.
• Avoid sipping through a straw. It contributes to lines around the mouth.
• Break the habit of resting your chin on your hand. (It stretches the skin.)
• Switch to a smooth satin pillowcase. The creases in cotton eventually make their mark on your face.

when i read this i was like omaigod omaigod i do all this i squint i sip through straws i rest my chin on my hands ALL THE TIME!!

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

need to kick the habit. need to kick the habit. need to kick the habit (while trying very hard not to rest my chin on my hands)

4 comments:

reena said...

Bad habits ni tak boleh nak elak la..Rasa cam robot je kalau tak buat.Hehe.

anis-chan said...

betul. rasa cm cacat kalo tak buat. tp sendiri kena ubah, kalo nak perubahan :)

Anonymous said...

ahahhaha....siyes nk tergelak...i was actually resting mychin on myhand just now...ayoyoyoyo...n tgh baring kt cotton pillow....aigooo~~

Yours truly said...

but still sipping using straw will creates fine lines?? OMG!!!! *panic mode* wakakakaka