Tuesday, November 11, 2008

syuuuuu... siaaappp! :)

Tag 8 people;
malas nk tag sapa nk buat, buat ah

Describe yourself in one word.
hothothot!

Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
one who loves me lorrr, if i love him only but he doesnt love me back buat apa

Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
loved no la.. tp yg crush tu byk la. tp xkan nk ckp. gilo!

How would you deal with a face to face rejection?
dust myself up and try again

God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to Heaven. IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
i'll be waiting for u

What would you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
fine whatever

Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
yep

What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
as long as its healthy, fine with me.

Do you have something special with you all the time?
yeah myself

Best place to cry?
in the shower,with the water running

Who do you love the most?
my creator, my hubby, my family

Tell us of your dream last night?
cant remember most of it tp it happened in a surau

Ever hated someone so bad?
yep

The biggest and most hurtful lie you've heard?
tanak citer

The last person you had a beer with?
never had one

The last person you went to the movies with?
hubbs. dah lama x keluar tgk wayang

The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
hubster smlm, bila nk ambik dari subang parade nih...

The last person you hugged?
hubster

The last person you yelled at?
hubby, laungan meminta tolong nk mntk tlg spraykan lipas

In the last week, have you kissed someone?
yep

Danced crazy?
not crazy lah, slow je..

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
i sometimes got angry for no reason one..

If you could do anything, or wish anything, what would it be?
i wish all my loved ones and me are debt free and i can be a travelling-to-shop surirumah ;o

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
bahamas

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
yep, nk suruh adik siapkan homework

Are you old fashioned?
in some matters

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
tell u love them easy what... ILEBIUUUU.. dah, setel.

What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
beauty sleep kuikuikui

Five facts about me:-
1.chubby
2.putih
3.penakut
4.bekeng aka garang
5.suka baca buku cerita

Five things that scare me:(random)
1.budak juon bwh meja
2.binatang kecil merangkak dan terbang
3.lubuk di candi batu pahat yg xnmpak dasar dia... gelappp... takut nk terjun..
4.bunyi pelik2 di malam yang sunyi
5. kalo kehilangan org tersayang

Two songs playing in my head lately:-
shut up and drive(rihanna) hariz pnye pasal p tnya lirik as i was singing with the radio
what about now (daughtry)

Five things I treasure in my life:-(random)
1.dikelilingi org yg disayangi
2.fizikal cukup dan sempurna, masih sihat dan buleh rasa makanan yg sedap2
3.being married to my one and only love
4.keadaan kewangan yg tidak lah nazak
5.cukup makan pakai dan ada tempat berteduh :D

No comments: