Saturday, December 27, 2008

tag from cik farah :D

dah lama x buat tag hehehe here goes:

Four jobs I’ve had in my life
juz one lah, my current one, pharmacist in bhgn farmasi, jabatan kesihatan selangor.. but this is my first transfer after one year in hospital alor star

Four movies/TV series I would watch over and over:
LOTR, Harry Potter movies, Bujang Lapok movies, The Bucket List, etc..

Four places I’ve lived
Sg. Petani, KL, PJ, Shah Alam, Alor Star, eh wait that more than 4 oredi hehe

Four places I’ve been for the past one week
The Curve, Ikea, Sunway, The Gardens

Four people who e-mail me regularly
use my email only for group subscriptions and work purposes so usually SNS and yahoogroups and pharmacists from government hospitals and kesihatan daerah in selangor

Four of my favorite food
pasta!! tomyam, seafood everything, mihun sup, pengat pisang.. byk sgt ah

Four places I would rather be right now
home, on the bed, on the couch, under the blanket

I hereby tag
no one! :D

No comments: